A Productive Day

Today I began the official filming for my music video. I first separated the scenes by location so that I knew which scenes to film at each location. Soon after we began filming, myself and the camera crew discovered several difficulties in filming. These included unexpected weather changes and unavailable props.

I had originally planned to film in Challock Woods however, due to the weather, I had to postpone filming some of the scenes aswell as having to alter other scenes to fit with the situation.

Not having the needed props was also an issue, however I was able to improvise and alter the shots once again.

Overall, the filming today was successful and I have roughly half of the footage needed for my video. I learnt a lot about trial and error when it came to filming and I now know a lot more than I did about different camera angles and effects.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s